Have you ever tried making a cake without flour? Probably not. With this recipe, I would be sharing with you, you would be exploring a new way of preparing a cake. This cake is moist like and a real beauty in your sight. Let us find out how easy preparing this cake is. With the best saffron in the world added to it, people can’t help but love it…
First, let us gather the following so as we can start preparing this new recipe.
2 fresh oranges with its peel
1 pinch powder of saffron
1 teaspoon of finely chopped orange peel that is candied (optional)
Steps of Preparation
- First, get a large saucepan, place the oranges there and add water. Make sure that it is enough to cover the oranges. Bring it to a boil over a medium heat. Boil it for at least 2 hours. From time to time, check it to ensure that it would not be boil dried.
- After removing the saucepan to the heat, allow the oranges to cool for minutes.
- Then cut the oranges open and do not forget to remove the seeds.
- Process the orange into course pulps through using a food processor or a blender.
- Go to your oven and preheat it to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F).
- Get a round cake pan with a measure of 10 inches, grease it thoroughly and line with it through parchment papers.
- Get a large bowl and beat the eggs plus the sugar together in it. Make it thick and pale with an electric mixer for about 10 minutes.
- Next, mix the baking powder and the saffron in it.
- Get the pureed oranges and stir it to the bowl.
- Then, get the candied orange peel and the almond meal. Fold them gently.
- Next, pour the batter into the pan you prepared.
- For an hour or so, bake it until into the center of it, the small knife inserted comes out clean.
- After baking, let your cake cool down in the pan.
- Finally, you can top it out into the serving plate after it cooled.
See? It is so easy. It would be best if you can serve it in wedges with some mound of ice cream or whipped cream. With the use of the best saffron in the world and all the other ingredients mixed together, you would now have your own perfect flourless orange cake. Serve and share it with your loved ones and you will surely be having a good time. Make them feel loved by preparing something special for their meal. This recipe would be a perfect one for your afternoon snack. A new cake to add up to your list of recipes, it would surely be a perfect meal for your whole family.